To work on speed, agility, and acceleration.
- Place 4 cones in a box shape 5 yards apart and line up at bottom right cone.
- Start off by sprinting up to the top right cone, go around, and sprint diagonally to the bottom left cone.
- Round the bottom left cone and sprint to the top left cone.
- Round the top left cone and sprint back to the bottom right cone where you started.
- Make sure to chop your feet down at each change of direction to reduce injury risk and increase control at the corners.
- Keep your head up!
- You can alter this drill by adding in a backpedal, sidestep, or carioca.