To work on catching difficult passes.
- Grab a partner to act as passer, get into the stance on the LOS, and place net or some other object (a wall, or fence for example) 10-15 yards down the field to block any errant throws or dropped passes.
- Passer snaps the ball, and receiver runs route in front of net.
- Passer will throw pass either high, low, or behind the receiver.
- Receiver must adjust and make the catch.
- Begin with simple 5 yard ins and outs, but progress to deeper and more difficult routes as you see fit.