To work on coordination, agility, and field awareness.
- Setup 5 agility bags about 2-3 yards apart.
- You’ll also want to setup 2 cones about 7 yards away from each end of the line of bags, with a coach with a bucket of footballs in the middle.
- Players will form a line at each end of the bags as well – see the illustration below for reference.
- Alternating one at a time, the players will sprint through the bags, then plant, and turn upfield toward the coach.
- They will then sprint past the cone, looking to receive a pass from the coach.
- Emphasize high knees and quick feet!