To improve balance, agility and footwork
- All players grab a football and spread out so they have plenty of space around them
How it Works
- Players hold ball in irght hand and balance on left foot, then lead forward and touch ground with left hand.
- Player will do 5 reps then explode forward and make a quick cut after the 5th rep.
- Every 5 reps, player will switch hands.
- After 10 reps on one leg, the player will switch legs, for a total of 20 reps.
- This drill is not a competition! Players should be focused on getting the correct form and executing the drill perfectly – not doing it faster or better than their teammate.