To work on agility and flexibility while getting the players loose.
- You’ll need 3-4 hula hoops. You can set them all up separately, or have a two hoop circuit.
How it Works
- The first player in line will sprint forward, and then lean over to put their hands down on the ring as they run around in a loop.
- Players should be focusing on getting a good lean and staying balanced and in control.
- Change up the route – figure 8s, around the world, players should get comfortable changing direction at full speed.
- You’ll also want to change up how they run through the rings – you can have them sprint to start, but make sure to mix in some shuffles, facing both inside and outside.