To improve grip, core, and upper body strength.
- Grab 2 footballs and get into a regular pushup stance with your neck, back and legs aligned – but instead of putting your hands on the ground, place a football underneath each hand.
- Push yourself up off the balls while keeping your back, legs and neck straight.
- Lower yourself until your chest is just above the balls, completing a rep.
- Continue for 10 reps, take a rest. Complete 30 total pushups.
- You can also start by using just one football, placing one hand on the ground and the other on a ball.
- Also, you can put both hands on one football in the middle for a pushup that will put more of an emphasis on arms.