To improve ball security and work on keeping center of gravity low and the shoulders squared.
- Lay down 4-6 agility bags or pool noodles, 2-3 yards apart.
- Start at one end with a football in hand.
- Begin by accelerating towards the bag, make a move and jump cut out to the left.
- Accelerate forward to the next bag, then shuffle across the face of the bag keeping your shoulders north/south.
- As you come to the end of each bag, explode forward, then cut back inside switching the ball over to the outside hand.
- After reaching the last bag, explode forward another 5-10 yards.
- To add an extra challenge, have a partner get a blocking bag and force the ballcarrier to make one last move before exploding forward for another 5-10 yards.