To work on making accurate throws while on the move.
- Place a single cone on the ground and have you and your partner stand facing each other, each 5 yards away from the cone.
- You will also need plenty of footballs to avoid wasting time chasing down loose balls.
- First QB will begin in an athletic stance ready to make a throw to his teammate and run to the right.
- The QBs will then run in a circle, starting off slow but slowly building up speed, maintaining a 10 yard cushion between them as they throw passes back and forth to each other.
- After 30-60 seconds, take a break, and start again going in the opposite direction.
- This drill can also be done with either a side shuffle step or carioca step.
- Make sure runner keeps their hips low, head up, and maintains control as they change direction.