To work on conditioning and pushing through fatigue.
- Setup 2 cones 40 yards apart and get ready in an athletic stance at one cone.
- Start the drill by doing 10 squat jumps.
- Sprint to the 2nd cone and do 10 situps.
- Sprint to the 1st cone and do 10 burpees.
- Sprint back to 2nd cone and do 10 pushups.
- Sprint back to 1st cone and do 10 mountain climbers.
- Sprint to 2nd cone and do 10 jumping jacks.
- Sprint to 1st cone and do 10 situps.
- Sprint to 2nd cone and do 10 pushups.
- Finish the drill with one last 40 yard dash.
- Based on your conditioning level, you can decrease/increase both the number of sprints and the reps of each exercise to ensure you get the most out of this drill!