To get players used to getting set quickly and getting off the FG in a hurry-up situation.
- Have you’re entire offense out on the field, and one ball.
How it Works
- On the coach’s signal, all players except for the flanker (Z) receiver and the QB will stay on the field.
- The kicker and holder will sprint onto the field, with the rest of the players lining up as follows O-Line – Line up in regular positions on line X Receiver – Lines up next to left tackle (LTE) H-Back – Lines up next to X receiver (LW) F-Back – Lines up next to Y receiver (RW) Y Receiver – Lines up next to right tackle (RW)
- Once the holder has the ready signal from the kicker, he will let the long snapper know he is ready .
- Blockers should be in tighter splits than normal, and will focus on protecting the inside gap on the snap.