To work on catching difficult passes.
- Grab a partner to act as passer, get into the stance on the LOS, and place net or some other object (a wall, or fence for example) 1015 yards down the field to block any errant throws or dropped passes.
- Passer snaps the ball, and receiver runs route in front of net.
- Passer will throw pass either high, low, or behind the receiver.
- Receiver must adjust and make the catch.
- Begin with simple 5 yard ins and outs, but progress to deeper and more difficult routes as you see fit.