To get players loose and comfortable catching the ball on the move.
- Have the players separate and form two lines about 5 yards apart, facing each other at the goal line, one with footballs, and one without.
How it Works
- The first two players in each line will shuffle sideways while passing the ball back and forth, running the length of the field.
- Once the players in front of them have reached the 20 yard line, the next pair will take off.
- You can have players carioca instead of a side shuffle to add an extra layer of difficulty.
- Every time a player drops the ball, they must go to the back of the line and restart from the beginnin.
- You can also throw in an extra 5 push up penalty for drops!