To work on balance, explosion, and ball control while switching hands.
- Grab a football and start off on your right leg, with the ball in your right hand and your left hand down on the
- Player will push off the right foot, and left hand, jumping up into the air and switching over to the left foot.
- As the player is in the air, he will switch hands, crossing the ball over to the left hand and extending the right hand out to the ground in one smooth motion.
- Player will repeat until they have gone a distance of 20 yards.
- Rest, and return to start, hopping back another 20 yards.
- The focus isn’t on speed – get a good push off the plant leg and make sure to emphasize ball security all the way through the transfer and landing.