To get players loose while working on coordination, agility, and hustle.
- Have the players line up and spread out on the goal line.
- On the coach’s signal, the players will sprint forward.
- Once they’ve gone 5 yards, they will roll forward, get up on their feet, and keep running.
- They will do the same 5 yards downfield, then get up and sprint 10 yards downfield hard to finish the drill.
- You can run the same drill with backpedals and a backward roll, or even a sideways shuffle with a barrel roll.